Workshop Logistics Administrator
Techtronic Industries Australia & New Zealand
Techtronic Industries (TTI) is a global organisation, a world-class leader in quality consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries. The TTI brands like MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, AEG, VAX and many other are recognised worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation.
TTI is currently seeking a Workshop Logistics Administrator to join our team in Dandenong South. Reporting to the Service Manager.
About the role
The Workshop Administrator will work as part of the service operations team dedicated to supporting the Internal Service Centre within the SalesForce, SAP, TNT and other associated technology platforms. As part of the team, this individual will maximise workshop’s efficiencies and will act as point of contact for internal service centre.
- Accepting tools for drop off via direct customers or freight
- Booking incoming tools into Sales Force warranty portal and completing necessary documentation
- Allocating tools in accordance with operational workflow
- Allocating ordered spare parts with relevant service claims
- Maintaining records and allocating incoming spare parts stock on hand to correct locations
- Goods receipt of incoming spare parts stock
- All necessary warehouse duties (Unpack, pack, forklift operation and etc..)
- Organising outgoing freight as required
- Ensure that claim documentation is up to date and filed
- Communicate with After-Sales support team to obtain claim relevant information
- Finalize repaired claims in the portal, as required
- Diagnose and replace batteries, chargers, radios and etc…
- Provide customers and retailers with update on their warranty claims over the phone and emails
- Work with SF administrator to resolve identified portal issues
- Following on the payment status for non-warranty claims with customers
Skills and Experience
- Experience using SAP, salesforce and/or other similar technology platforms
- Excellent ability to respond to deadline pressures and demonstrate time management skills
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative;
- Solid time management and attention to detail.
Through an ongoing company-wide commitment to cordless technology, innovation and strong customer partnerships, TTI consistently delivers exciting new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. We are committed to ensuring our people have a great experience at TTI, so in addition to an exciting and challenging role we also provide:
Competitive remuneration package
All the tools of trade provided
Exposure to world class technologies
Generous discounts on company products for multiple brands
If you fit the attributes above and are excited at the prospect of joining a successful and dynamic organisation APPLY NOW!