Work from Home | Transcription Project for Zulu Speakers
Listen to audio files, categorize the audio and check the pre-filled transcription. Make edits to the transcription whenever any mistakes are spotted and remove redundant information such as IDs and labels in the transcription text.
- Register and pass project’s qualification quiz.
- Spend at least 5 hours per week.
- Zulu speakers living in South Africa
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Zulu (South Africa) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the «Apply» button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Other and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services