Water Resources Engineer–CA PE or EIT
NOTE: If you are overqualified or underqualified and passionate about water infrastructure, shoot your shot. There are additional JUNIOR and SENIOR openings in this business unit and you can email [email protected] to verify qualifications.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
This position will begin remotely but will transition back to in-office in accordance with CDC guidelines. Lucky for you we have multiple offices throughout CA to choose from!
What You Will Be Doing
- Projects include (but are not limited to): designing pump systems, designing pipelines and treatment plants for handling potable water, wastewater, & recycled water, and designing stormwater capture systems for treatment and reuse.
- Conducting research and analysis of specialized water resources including recycled water research, conservation and water rate analysis
- Analyzing bids and proposals
- Managing, coordinating, and integrating water resources related info
- Identifying/correcting engineering flaws
- Monitoring changes in state, regional, and local water resources policies
- Acting as a liaison between internal contacts and external agencies
- Preparing engineering designs
- Managing execution of engineering designs by outside contractors and consultants
- Initiating and overseeing the implementation of special projects as assigned
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of relevant experience with water resources and:
- Bachelors Degree (Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydrology or Related)
- CA P.E. License (or EIT with enough industry experience)
- Prior experience with water quality research
- Proficiency with civil design software (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc.)
- Proficiency with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software (HydroCAD, HEC-RAS and similar)
- Familiarity with green stormwater infrastructure design
- Familiarity with DWR and MWD policies and procedures
- Familiarity with groundwater rights/storage, water demand, water use, and water rate info
- Prior experience with GPS field data collection and import into GIS applications
What’s In It for You
- Salary 85-110k (depends on experience)
So, if you are a Water Resources Engineer with the desired experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LL4-1644387 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lindsay Larson – Recruiting Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.