Volunteer: Social Media Content Calendar for Earth Law Center
Earth Law Center catalyzes a global movement to rebalance the human-Nature relationship.
We do this by working to make ELC a household name, expanding the body of Earth Law, and providing tools for judges and lawyers to analyze in decisions affecting the natural environment.
Fun Fact About Us
ELC is the first to: use the term Earth Law, publish an Earth Law textbook, create the first ocean rights framework with a 100% virtual team that celebrates diversity, inclusivity and global perspectives. We are volunteer driven with a working Board.
What You’ll Work On
- A 4-week content calendar for one social media platform, including graphics & copy (12-20 posts, or as agreed upon by both parties)
- A content calendar template that can be used to plan out posts in the future
Earth Law Center has several social media channels but need your help to amp up our reach, conversion and conversation starting impact. Work with an existing team of volunteers and a volunteer marketing lead with extensive PR agency experience.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Experience managing social media accounts for business or other organization
- Experience creating and populating social media content calendars
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-30 hours over 4-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Nonprofit Organization Management and Environmental Services