Volunteer: Logo Design & Visual Brand Identity for Mukisa Foundation
To empower families who have children with special needs through quality Health, Education, Family Empowerment, Capacity building, Advocacy and Awareness Campaigns.
Fun Fact About Us
our organisation uses a 360 child centred model where interventions are tailored to meet individual needs of the children with disabilities to enable them flourish to their full potential in a nurturing environment free of stigma and discrimination.
What You’ll Work On
- Consultation regarding the Organization’s current branding and desired branding objectives
- Visual branding guidelines / style guide that include specific colors, fonts, and other graphic design elements to use in print and digital communications materials
- High-resolution logo delivered electronically (in formats for digital and print use)
We are in the process of opening a medical centre but have no logo or any branding materials and would appreciate some help with this.
It is called Berakhah Medical centre located just outside Kampala in Uganda.We goal is to improve access to quality and affordable health care services to the people of Wakiso and beyond especially women and children.
We are looking for a simple but unique design logo that will not be difficult to print or embroider unto uniforms and other materials.
- Graphic Design
- Experience creating logos
- Portfolio examples of graphic designs
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-35 hours over 2-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering