Volunteer: Flexible Graphic Design Support for UNREEEA – Uganda National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Allaince
To Coordinate, support and represent members to foster growth in the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency sector.
UNREEEA engages in meaningful participation and formulation of relevant renewable energy and energy efficiency policies, business laws and regulations. This is aimed at creating a conducive and enabling business environment as well as quality Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency products
Fun Fact About Us
It connects potential to Opportunities !
What You’ll Work On
- Ongoing graphic design support for 10-15 hours over the course of 4 weeks
- Support may include: logo design, flyer design, branded assets for social media
- Note: We devised this project to connect nonprofits and volunteers for more flexible, more immediate impact. We strongly suggest you start with 4 weeks and decide from there if you’d like to continue working.
Engaging content/posts for social media platform like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, for special days like Youths day , world energy day, Energy week, Create our social media strategy and solid messaging strategy to perform well.
- Graphic Design
- Experience working in graphic design in a professional capacity
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Nonprofit Organization Management and Environmental Services