Volunteer: Email Layout & Template for The Arts Center in Orange
The Mission of The Arts Center In Orange is to increase the quality of life in our community by promoting an appreciation for fine contemporary arts in diverse styles and ideologies; a forum to promote artistic excellence; scholarship and education; a venue for artists and artisans to work, teach, exhibit and sell work; and a place for the community to learn skills, and to participate in and enjoy the arts.
Fun Fact About Us
We are a small, artist-focused organization committed to increasing the quality of life in our community through art.
What You’ll Work On
- Design of one email marketing template based on the Organization’s visual branding guidelines
Emails will be set through mail chimp.
We need three mail chimp templates: one for updates and reminders, one for exhibits (sent out like the «save the date!») and one for announcements.
- Experience creating email templates with samples of work available
- (Preferred) Proficiency with email marketing software (e.g., Mailchimp)
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-8 hours over 1-2 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Nonprofit Organization Management and Arts and Crafts