Viva - Virtual Analysts
Are you someone who is seeking to:
- Support a social mission of advancing gender equality in Latin America?
- Learn new skills and be challenged while working with a diverse team?
- Achieve long-term stability and grow in your career?
If you are this person then Viva is the place for you!
Viva is the leading virtual analyst (VA) solution for high-growth businesses that emerged as a result of wanting to improve the lives of Latin American women. Many women in Latin America often have to choose between having a family and working. If they decide to work or juggle both, they tend to lack access to high-growth career opportunities. We seek to provide this opportunity by empowering them and providing the necessary skills and tools to successfully help North American executives increase their productivity.
Requirements we are looking for:
- Undergraduate degree from a university
- Professional English and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs)
- Fast PC and stable high-speed internet connection
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Prior experience working with North American professionals
- Prior customer or client service experience
To thrive in this role, you must be highly organized and self-motivated.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our company-wide onboarding program
- Complete Viva University
- Be paired with a buddy who will guide and support you
- Meet the entire team
- Develop training manuals
- Kick-off your first lead campaign
- Work with the leadership team and peers towards achieving the company’s OKRs.
- Provide feedback, opinions and suggestions up, down and across the company.
- Support other new team members in the onboarding process
- Lead team meetings
- Participate in team bonding activities
Within 3 months, you will:
- Work closely with an executive from a North American company by, but not limited to:
- Managing their calendar
- Generating leads
- Performing research
- Taking meeting minutes
- Data collection and analysis
- Creating sales and marketing content
- Conducting wellness activities
- Supporting different business functions
After 1 year, you will have the opportunity to keep growing and become Senior Analyst, Manager or Senior Manager.
- Competitive pay with regular rate increases
- Comprehensive paid training (initial and ongoing)
- Long-term stability
- Wellness sessions
- Monthly team socials
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Flexible hours
- Balance between work and personal life
How to Apply
Please submit an application including your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Visit our website for more information on our recruitment process: https://www.execviva.com/careers
#hiring #latinamerica #genderequality
Tipo de empleo
Contrato por obra