Village Lifestyle Assistant
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare’s Murray Halberg Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum, and our team love putting smiles on our resident’s faces.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as an Village Lifestyle Assistant. This is a part time position working Monday to Friday 1000 – 1600
This position involves providing a warm welcome and a smooth transition into the village for all new residents. You will also be organising and running a programme of events & activities for our independent residents.
In This Role You Will
- Deliver a programme of recreational, diversional, and social and craft activities for residents
- Promote happiness, wellbeing and quality of life for all residents
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Experience organising and running programmes of events
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative – ability to think outside the square!
Benefits Of Working At a Ryman Village
- Creative, varied and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
We’d also love you to have experience working in Aged care but that’s not essential.
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose we would love to hear from you. Simply apply online now.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Hospital & Health Care, and Hospitality