Video Data Collection for English speakers in Uganda
Would you like to help shape the way technology and AI developments enhance home security camera recognitions and awareness of real-world actions? Then this project is for you!
We are looking for a number of video submissions from individuals who own and use both outdoor and in-home security cameras in their households. The videos will be extracted from your security camera footage and uploaded through the Appen Mobile tool.
· English speaker living in Uganda
· Must own either an in-home OR outdoor security camera at a residential premise
· Ability to extract security camera footage
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab, and look for this project.
5. Choose the «Apply» button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Other and Writing/Editing
Information Technology and Services