Vice President, Product Corpay Mastercard
About Your New Team
You’ll be joining our Product team, which consists of Product Managers as well as Designers and UX/UI specialists, as well as an experience manager. You’ll work closely with all our other departments including Engineering, Sales, Support and our Knowledge and Training Department.
We face challenges as a unit and pitch in whenever our help is needed. Whether we suffer defeat or rise triumphantly we offer honest feedback to keep growing professionally. While the organizational scale has changed, our agile way of working has not.
We’re looking for someone to assist us in creating a world class spend management platform, combining the power of a credit card with our world class bill pay platform.
Joining us as a Vice President of Product is the perfect opportunity to directly influence and drive our product development processes from start to finish, while working with our top notch talent across all departments in Corpay One.
From the creation of a credit card designed for our platform, to assisting and guiding projects through Engineering and QA, to working with Marketing to schedule release and promotions, you’ll exercise your superior stakeholder management and process development skills, while soaking up knowledge and identifying room for improvement along the way.
- Develop strategy for combining bill pay and Corpay credit card into one platform, from customer onboarding through servicing the card in the bill pay platform
- Prioritize and plan new features, keep our roadmap up to date
- Partner with Marketing to develop card offers and promotions
- Lead cross-functional teams to:
- Develop Credit processes
- Create card Operations
- Be a gatekeeper for quality
- Identify and engage key stakeholders at optimal stages, while driving several projects simultaneously
- Measure success and implement top of class KPI management
Our ideal candidate
- Has a product management background and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Has extensive experience developing card programs
- Excels with stakeholder management
- Can own the metrics process from A to Z to measure progress and success
- Easily facilitates discussions, which translate into progress and development
- Is able to facilitate progression and get other people to deliver
- Is a true self-starter and driver, who thrives working independently, and within teams
- Thinks outside the box, channeling their innovative mindset to transform problems into opportunities
- Embodies strong prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and shift focus when needed
- May not be an expert in every field, but is able to understand and communicate a problem clearly to the right domain experts to ensure contribution and deliverables.
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR Enjoys Global Recognition Including
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking#872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
We Are Therefore Committed To Building And Nurturing a Culture Of Diversity, Inclusion, And Belonging By
Together we can foster true belonging.We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results.
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Our Entrepreneurial Spirit Remains Strong Across Our Global Workforce, And We Reinforce These Principles In Our Five Core Values
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results.
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection.We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law.If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
Product Management and Marketing
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services