UX/UI Design Coordinator
- Create and maintain information architecture documentation.
- Design and maintain wireframes, prototypes, and relevant documentation.
- Create and maintain user personas, journey maps, storyboards, and user flow diagrams.
- Develop and maintain a feature roadmap to strategically track future developments.
- Create, maintain, and enforce established UI style guide standards.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, design partners, and front-end developers to accurately express UI requirements upon execution.
- Impose established brand standards and guidelines to ensure that interface designs meet business and user demands.
- Coordinate usability testing for different project phases, as required.
- Help drive an engaging and unified experience across all Gildan’s web channels and device targets (desktop, tablet, mobile, wearables).
- Evaluate opportunities to deliver the most significant improvements to the customer experience using heuristic analysis techniques.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to create insightful and actionable findings.
What You Bring To The Role
Knowledge and Expertise
- A Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 (five) years’ commercial experience in a similar or relevant position.
- Proficient with UX/UI requirements, gathering methodologies, creation tools, and frameworks.
- Moderate understanding of UX and UI design principles.
- Proficiency in usability standards and accessibility requirements is an asset.
- Ability to collaboratively resolve design challenges.
- Excellent organization/time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Solid attention to detail skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies.
- Interact and gain visibility to high level individuals to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access of our competitive benefits package.
- Please note that given the circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, employees in certain regions are currently working from home.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come As You Are
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and dynamic work environment. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed.
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Consumer Goods
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.