UX Expert with Front End Developer Skills – Work from Home –
Steelx Pty Ltd
An opportunity for a User Experience Expert with front end developer skills, to be contracted to a new offshore team located in the Philippines.
The business is looking to expand by building a new offshore team to meet the demands of a rapidly growing company. With the expansion, there will be an opportunity to showcase your skills within a technically skilled team environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to show creativity through your solutions and see how your work directly impacts users.
The successful candidate will report directly to a project manager (a Filipino national based in Australia) and will be reinvigorating the front end, with a specific focus on the usability of an existing large and successful software package.
About the Work
The development environment will be designed for developer efficiency and will include:
- Continuous builds
- Automated deployment
- Multiple test environments
- Issue tracking
- Code reviews
- High test coverage
- Support from experienced developers
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- At least five years of software development experience.
- Thorough/meticulous approach to maintaining code.
- Good written communication from reading and understanding requirements, to commenting code, to documenting processes and logging your work.
- Engaging in verbal communication, to discuss the software with various personnel, in terms appropriate to a person’s technical level.
- Excellent understanding of business in general, to better break down user goals into software requirements.
Required skills, backed by commercial or freelance experience:
- User Experience Mapping
Interested candidates should forward a resume with a covering letter outlining examples of how their skills relate to this role.
Uri ng trabaho