User Experience Designer
Are you a driven and versatile Designer, with a passion for beautiful web design, an eye for UI/UX, and looking for a creative & vibrant team that propels smalls businesses’ online presence forward?
Graphic Designers are the artists behind the aesthetic of our clients’ websites. They’re responsible for a range of projects, from collaborating on custom website themes to bringing new marketing campaigns for Olly Olly to life.
The most successful person for this role takes the initiative to propose new projects, and has the ability to pivot between different creative tasks while maintaining a strong sense of priorities. We’re looking for somebody with a willingness to learn and bring their creative skills to new heights.
- Wire framing and designing full custom websites for clients, across a range of industries.
- Customizing WordPress themes for a variety of clients, in accordance to their brand.
- Supporting the Creative Director in the design of scalable website themes.
- Selecting and edit images for client websites, in alignment with their brand style and industry.
- Designing & proposing custom logos for clients, from scratch and/or templates.
- Reformatting photographs and logos provided by clients, improving image resolution.
- Tracking all tasks and time in project management software, while communicating with cross-functional teams in regards to questions and requested design tasks in order to ensure tasks are completed on-time.
- Collaborating with internal marketing team to provide images and illustrations for the Olly Olly brand, including Olly Olly social media pages and blog.
- 1+ year experience in UI/UX and layouts for web | required
- 2+ year experience in Graphic Design, proving an understanding of composition and design fundamentals, including color theory & typography | required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related fields | required
- Languages: Native English | required
- Technical Knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop) | required
- WordPress & CSS | required
- Collaboration | Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and in a team setting. Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
- Attention to Detail | Possess a strong eye for design, knowledge of Client-Facing quality standards,
- Time Management | Ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
Who We Are
Hi, we’re Olly Olly. We’re a small-ish, but mighty team of digital marketing strategists, creative visionaries, graphic designers, developers, copywriters and account managers who solve problems — and we do it creatively. Our mission is to rid small businesses of sub-standard marketing help and provide “guaranteed happiness” to all our clients.
We run from run of the mill. We run from lazy marketing. We run from safe. From easy. We run toward streamlined systems, proven results, and marketing that yields results.
We’re powered by curiosity. We’re curious about data, about facts, about the story behind the company, and about the people we’re trying to reach.
- Work From Home
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Reimbursed Health Insurance
- Nicaraguan Employment Benefits (13th month, Vacation, Holidays, Severance)
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth
Olly’all Are Welcome
At Olly Olly, we embrace and celebrate our differences. We believe that diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, experiences, thoughts and perspectives lead to more creative problem-solving, better outcomes and ultimately a stronger organization. Olly Olly is proud to be an equitable opportunity employer, therefore employment is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their professional competence. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law or local ordinance.
Tipo de empleo