US Personal and Tax Returns Accountant
Join Cloudstaﬀ—the Number One Workplace in the Philippines
Cloudstaﬀ is the fusion of great people, innovative technology and a culture that engages our staﬀ and promotes personal and professional growth. We encourage and support career development through our specialized training programs and mentoring.
We are committed to building the Number One Workplace in the Philippines by creating a fun, family-friendly, and stress-free work environment. Our workplaces are designed with both productivity and relaxation in mind. We provide break-out rooms with video games, pool tables, ping-pong and more. We want our staﬀ to feel right at home—after all, they are family!
We demonstrate our commitment and dedication to our customers in everything we do, and it all starts with how we treat our staﬀ. We believe this philosophy delivers better outcomes and we think it is unmatched in the industry.
Cloudstaff is home to hundreds of proficient, and motivated Accountants, and they are looking forward to welcoming you to the team.
You will be working the morning shift or mid shift in our Makati Office.
- Files federal , state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Experience with U.S. specific tax experience is strongly preferred.
- Strategic Planning, Financial Diagnosis, Tax, Corporate Finance, Analyzing Information , Legal Compliance, Results Driven, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Accounting.
Apply now and make your days count with Cloudstaff!
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho