Who is Olly Olly? Olly Olly is a leading Marketing start-up. Our marketing helps small to medium sized businesses in the U.S. build their online presence, connect with customers, and generate leads.
Our on-site offices are in Charlotte, NC and Austin, TX; and we hire remotely in Albania, Philippines & Nicaragua. We’re looking to fill this position in Nicaragua.
Please send us your resume in English.
Are you a driven and versatile Designer, with a passion for beautiful web design, an eye for UI/UX, and looking for a creative & vibrant team that propels smalls businesses’ online presence forward?
UI/UX Designers are the artists behind the aesthetic of our clients’ websites. They’re responsible for a range of projects, from collaborating on custom website themes to bringing new marketing campaigns for Olly Olly to life.
The most successful person for this role takes the initiative to propose new projects, and has the ability to pivot between different creative tasks while maintaining a strong sense of priorities. We’re looking for somebody with a willingness to learn and bring their creative skills to new heights.
- Wireframing and designing full custom websites for clients, across a range of industries.
- Customizing WordPress themes for a variety of clients, in accordance to their brand.
- Supporting the Creative Director in the design of scalable website themes.
- Selecting and edit images for client websites, in alignment with their brand style and industry.
- Designing & proposing custom logos for clients, from scratch and/or templates.
- Reformatting photographs and logos provided by clients, improving image resolution.
- Tracking all tasks and time in project management software, while communicating with cross-functional teams in regards to questions and requested design tasks in order to ensure tasks are completed on-time.
- Collaborating with internal marketing team to provide images and illustrations for the Olly Olly brand, including Olly Olly social media pages and blog.
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1+ year experience in UI/UX and layouts for web | required
- 2+ year experience in Graphic Design, proving an understanding of composition and design fundamentals, including color theory & typography | required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related fields | required
- Languages: Advanced English | required
- Technical Knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop) | required
- WordPress & CSS | required
COMPETENCIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Collaboration | Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and in a team setting. Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
- Attention to Detail | Possess a strong eye for design, knowledge of Client-Facing quality standards.
- Time Management | Ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary.
- Work From Home
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Reimbursed Health Insurance
- Nicaraguan Employment Benefits (13th month, Vacation, Holidays, Severance)
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Olly’all Are Welcome
At Olly Olly, employment is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their professional competence. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law or local ordinance.
Tipo de empleo