UI/UX Design Lead
Scope: Responsible for creating and promoting the vision of user experience design and strategy. Leads the movement towards connected experiences.
Facilitates strategic, customer-centric decision making and reaches across business units to build relationships that help the UX design effort succeed. Responsible for beautiful and intuitive solutions, bettering the design and usability of Chubb’s digital solutions and guiding user-centered methodologies from strategy, research, design and user testing.
Requirements- Oversee and support the UX process and implementation of projects associated with different business units.
- Develops and Delivers a reusable visual design and user experience framework to be used across business units.
- Lead an iterative design process, by illustrating design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps.
- Establish user-centric design practices. Conceptualize interfaces, visualize digital experiences or applications, and understand how each touchpoint is connected to the full user experience
- Work with business teams to analyze quantitative and qualitative user research and synthesize customer data from many sources to identify opportunities and recommend user-centric design directions with an eye towards both feasibility and economy
- Conduct user testing and qualitative sessions to improve engagement, usability and affinity
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Stay current Research on emerging industry trends and the competitive landscape to provide insight on ways to improve visual design, usability and website functionality and holistic experiences
- Connect design strategy to business results
- Leverage existing best-practices to influence IT development processes as we develop new experiences
- Maintain existing UX/UI style guides.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing mobile and web applications
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past design experiences and deliverables is a must
- Experience with an iterative design process, and a recognition that the first design is rarely the final design
- A proven track record of graphic design/web technologies and prototyping tools
- An excellent grasp of design programs and tools, Sketch App specifically
- Insurance or financial services and digital transformation domain knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Design, Fine Arts or equivalent combination of education and demonstrated UI/UX experience required.
Engineering and Information Technology