Transformation & Change: Global Secondment Assistant Manager/ Manager
About The Division
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
The Deloitte Global Audit & Assurance Transformation cross-border mobility program offers opportunities for Deloitte professionals in the areas of audit, assurance, and analytics to gain valuable experience in globally impactful roles.
Program participants will be seconded to Global Audit & Assurance for a fixed period (12 – 24 months). Participants join one of a number of audit transformation projects building and deploying the Audit Of The Future for Deloitte.
The Global Audit Transformation workstream you join determines where your hub office will be located – see the role overviews below for workstream locations (and/or if the role can be completed virtually outside of a hub office). Our hub offices are located across a number of locations including Tampa, Florida; Princeton, New Jersey; New York City, New York and Toronto, Canada.
Click on link for more information around the secondment opportunity: GA&A Transformation Cross-border Mobility Program (deloitte.com).
- There are multiple roles available. A potential candidate would be able to select their preferred role based on global availability of positions.
- This is a 12 to 24 months global secondment opportunity to return to T&C team in Africa.
- Please note all secondment opportunities are remote except Toronto Levvia role and Tampa DWW role which are in the respective regions which would require relocation.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
A professional accounting qualification (CA or equivalent)
3-5 years of experience leading and delivering audit services
- Deloitte Audit experience is a must
- Experience serving clients in a variety of sizes and client segments (public/listed/PCAOB, private non-listed) and executing audits in a variety of industries.
- Excellent understanding of the DTTL Audit Approach and in performing audit planning and risk assessment, substantive and internal control procedures.
- Experience applying technical audit knowledge to new scenarios. Strong knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Strong familiarity and experience with Deloitte audit technology applications and tools.
- Expert in field with excellent industry and business knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting, auditing and regulatory professional standards
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement strategy
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and cost
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Excellent report writing skills
- Solid financial knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent business acumen
- Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
Management Consulting, Financial Services, and Accounting