Training Services Coordination and Logistics Associate IV
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has advanced and specialized expertise within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes assignments and facilitates the work of others.
- May coordinate assignments beyond work area.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Acts as a technical expert in some areas.
- Understanding of how teams integrate and work best together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Suggests work procedure and practice improvements to improve efficiency.
- Serves as a team lead.
- May allocate work to team members.
- Provides subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems with little or no precedent.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Directs and coaches training coordination and logistics support team in their day-to-day activities.
- Communicates directly with clients and training participants, including those that are higher profile.
- Single point of contact for client and training participant escalations on issues and concerns.
- Schedules and plans complex classroom facilities in support of classroom delivery and other events.
- Reserves and books classrooms and manages printing and shipping of materials.
- Schedules catering and requests classroom (AV) and (IS) setup based on class delivery requirements.
- Coordinates successful completion of Learning Management System (LMS) intake requests and updates.
- Coordinates and supports off-site training coordination and logistics activities for complex classroom delivery and high-profile conference events.
- Reviews and maintains ownership of all training coordination and logistics checklists ensuring classroom delivery quality.
- Functions as producer/manager for Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Typing Speed Requirment 20WPM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.