Trade Finance Specialist (Malawi)
Euro Exim Bank
Headquartered in St. Lucia, West Indies, Euro Exim Bank is an award-winning international trade finance institution providing trade solutions for importers, contractors, and exporters.
We have a Class ‘A’ international banking license from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of St. Lucia (FSRA), a proud member of the Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
Working with a global network of partnerships, we currently have a representative office in London and are planning new offices in major financial centres in 2021/2022.
We were most recently recognised as the “Most Reliable Trade Finance Services”, Caribbean 2021.
We cater to various businesses in global trade, strengthening their export & import trade transactions, helping contractors with their bank guarantee requirements through a range of trade finance instruments such as LC, SBLC, BG etc.
Our trade finance solutions are customized and blended,
- to free up resources and working capital,
- to arrange appropriate soft collateral, allowing SMEs to handle multiple transactions
- to minimise time on process and documentation,
- to enable services overlooked by traditional banks,
- to facilitate trade in challenging jurisdictions, and
- to open new trade opportunities for SMEs in international markets
Our Sales Force
We have an energised and entrepreneurial culture, and our global sales force consists of 300 experts currently spread across 30 countries. We are building the largest sales force for trade finance on the planet, opening a high demand for top talent.
This is where you come in!
About The Role
As a Trade Finance Specialist, you will be directly placed at the 1st tier of our global sales team. Your primary requirement is generating leads and converting leads into new clients in global trading within your country of residence. Other requirements are attention to detail and strong client focus, a sharp sense of risk, and awareness of the regulations (KYC, AML, PEPs, compliance, etc.).
About The Income
The magnetic force of our global sales team is the commission scheme ranging from 2.5% to 15% on successful transaction volumes (terms & conditions apply).
You will be joining as a working-from-home freelancer, enabling you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. There is no investment required to come on board with us.
- 05 years of experience in banking and finance, or a related industry,
- Tertiary education,
- Outstanding negotiation skills,
- Ability to pre-check client information and supporting documentation,
- Ability to work in coordination with remote teams located in different countries and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Euro Exim Bank invests in you.
We support you to be your best by offering high-quality training every week and marketing collateral for promotions. You will be provided with product, service, policy and all the information required. Senior team leaders are available for any clarification you need.
If you think this role excites you, we invite you to apply.
Let’s explore who you are and how you can become the next highest-earning sales professional in town.
Business Development, Finance, and Sales
International Trade and Development, Financial Services, and Import and Export