TIP: Senior Treasury Accountant
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Owning/completing key high volume cash account reconciliations weekly utilizing advanced excel skills and system reconciliation tools.
- Responsibility for recording cash activity for month-end close.
- Assisting with treasury related financial modeling.
- Owning new and improving existing treasury processes through key performance indicators.
- Monitoring liquidity and maintaining cash balances for operations.
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules.
- Assist with allocation of intercompany expenses.
- Be a part of special projects that include collaboration with financial systems, forecasting, treasury accounting and revenue.
- Continuous process improvement and automation
Must Haves (Required Skills)
- Chartered Accountant or CPA
- 1-3 years industry or public accounting experience (Big 4 preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in a treasury function
- Experience with cash reconciliations
- Experience with high-volume reconciliations utilizing system tool
- Experience with the processing and accounting for foreign currency transactions and related hedging programs
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in a Public Company and Sarbanes Oxley (Sox) compliance
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Contrato por obra
Contabilidad/Auditorías y Finanzas
Internet, Dotación y selección de personal y Software
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.