Testing Automation Engineer – C#
We believe that clients should be able to focus on their business development while letting us take care of the rest that happens under the hood.
We thrive in an agile and flexible culture, aiming at always exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our continuous growth and evolution provide Overactivers a unique working environment where you can develop your professional career and personal goals.
We are looking for a Testing Automation Engineer to rock it!
You will work on special projects with a brilliant team helping our clients to succeed.
What will you do?
- Reading requirements, functional specifications and creating manual and automation test scripts from requirements. Reading and creating test plans.
- Work independently and with a team to translate and define business and technical requirements to comprehensive testable scenarios across all environments and platforms.
- Maintain and carry out debug and execution of existing automated smoke and regression test packs.
- Increase automated test coverage by evaluating existing manual test cases and automate possible scenarios.
- Constantly learn and improve testing and automation skills, combine this with system knowledge to constantly improve QA best practices, effort estimates and test coverage.
- Web and mobile end-user automationREST API test automation C#.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
What do we need from you?
Your primary focus will be developing BDD automated tests using C# language for steps execution. You will be responsible to produce robust, secure, reusable and maintainable code. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication and quality is crucial.
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation package 💵
- Training & Development 📚
- Home Office 🏠
- Flex shifts 🕔
- Nice workspaces and brand new offices 🏬
- And so much more Onsite benefits 🎮
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.