Test Software Development Engineer – Hybrid Cloud [India]
What You’ll Do (but Is Not Limited To)
- Develop and extend automated testing platforms and frameworks that enable test cases to be easily automated.
- Implement solutions for functional testing, performance testing, end to end testing, and continuous testing for various use cases including file serving, cloud orchestration, and API back end components
- Collaborate with engineering teams in designing test cases using the above test frameworks, iterating on framework design as necessary
- Enhance and improve dashboards for reporting results of automated test runs (current and historical) executed on the above test frameworks
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance concepts, and demonstrated success with test case definition and development
- Automated testing experience with enterprise and cloud scale products on various software, hardware and networking infrastructures.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining automation frameworks, tools and scripts for CI/CD environments.
- Solid knowledge of Python, REST APIs, SQL and modern scripting languages.
- Source control and build tools experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira.
- Worked in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, release and maintenance.
- Testing experience with cloud, database or storage products strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years of industry experience in software test automation and quality engineering.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet