- Permanent Opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Central Coast Location
Exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to work with an industry leading organisation.
Your new company
Hays Technology Newcastle are currently working with an organisation based on the Central Coast which is experiencing an exciting growth period.
Your new role
As Test Lead you will be responsible for building up a capable testing team to support the growth of the organisation. You will use your extensive experience in the testing space to create test strategies and approaches, quality standards and will develop and maintain regression suites alongside the testing team. Using your expertise you will be involved in defect raising and triage and you will ensure appropriate quality metrics are in place.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience working with hardware, firmware and software and the ability of getting involved in all stages of testing
- Proven understanding of embedded software testing and communication gateways/IOT products
- The natural ability to lead, mentor and build capability within a growing team
- Experience with CI/CD, test-driven development (TDD) and test automation
- Expertise in Agile, especially the design, development and execution of test-sprints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and influence stakeholders and customers
- Experience in setting up a test lab desirable
What you’ll get in return
Work with and shape an innovative and collaborative team within an industry leading organisation that works towards sustainability and quality in a professional environment.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email through to [email protected]
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Information Technology and Services