Test Automation Engineer
Right now, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our Quality Engineering Studio.
This Studio provides a comprehensive suite of innovative and robust testing services that ensure high-quality products to meet the needs of demanding, technology-avid users.
The Test Automation Engineer makes a key contribution supporting end-to-end application delivery, constantly providing visibility of the actual quality of the products, verifying that they are always above our quality gates.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers, with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Use test automation guidelines and participate in planning activities.
- Research issues in software through testing.
- Collaborate with QA Analyst and Software Developers.
- Keep updated with the latest standards.
- Improve release cycle times by reducing regression testing time.
- Fully cover tests and design test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Develop automated test scripts over different platforms.
- Be responsible for test automation framework design and architecture on medium complexity solutions.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Being digitally passionate.
- Build bridges and open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being a Strategic Thinker.
- Expressing ideas in a simple way.
- Intermediate or upper English skills.
- Experience in some test automation tools (like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Katalon, Cypress, TestCafe, etc).
- Solid coding skills and object oriented programming.
- Experience in API automation.
- Experience including automated suites in the pipeline.
- Experience in Test Management tools. Experience using Cloud devices/browsers providers.
- Experience using version control systems.
Are you ready?
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
Job Segment: QA Tester, Engineer, Social Media, Quality Engineer, Testing, Quality, Engineering, Marketing, Technology
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Control de calidad
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita pe.linkedin.com.