McPherson's Consumer Products Pty Ltd
Established in 1860, McPhersons has been connecting communities for over 160 years. We are a leader in Health, Wellness and Beauty within Australasia and are constantly striving to provide sustainable health, wellness and beauty solutions that enrich people’s lives everyday from the inside and out.
We have operations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Some of our leading market brands include Dr. LeWinn’s, Lady Jayne, Manicare, Swisspers, Soulful, Maseur and Multix.
The leading herbal supplement brands Fusion Health and Oriental Botanicals were recently welcomed into the McPherson’s portfolio.
What will you do?
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, we are seeking a highly strategic and motivated individual to join our NSW Sales team on a 12 month contract. This role will service South Sydney, Southern NSW and the ACT. There will be country trips as required.
Your strong resilience and customer focused outlook will see you thrive in this role. You will utilize your Naturopathic qualifications along with your previous experience in sales to manage our two brands; Fusion Health and Oriental Botanicals.
- Driving sales, fortifying and developing business relationships and meeting established revenue targets.
- Managing and monitoring key accounts to ensure customer expectations and service standards are met and to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- Actively identify and open new accounts within the company’s trading policy.
- Provide regular training to update the knowledge of in-store personnel responsible for sales.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified Naturopath or experienced in integrative medicines
- Previous field-based experience
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to service the existing client base and to confidently develop new business within your territory
- Excellent personal presentation and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid Australian driver’s licence
Why join the McPherson’s team?
You will be joining a close knit team where you will have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your forward thinking and use your experience and expertise to help us create better. We value humanity, giving back to the community and each other. Giving back is key to our team and we do what we can to enrich lives inside and out.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than words to us, they are the supporting principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We are a multicultural organisation and encourage people to come as they are, because that’s the way we like them.
If you’re ready to Be Bold, Be Brave & Create Better then apply today using the appropriate links and join the McPherson’s family!
McPherson’s Consumer Products is recognised as an EEO Employer. Please visit our website for more information about our company www.mcphersons.com.au.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Sales and Business Development