Temporary Client Services Role – Financial Services
Temporary Contract Client Services – Financial Services – FX & CFDs
Our client is a very high profile global provider of online financial trading solutions that specialises in Forex, Shares, CFDs and other Derivative products. Our client is looking to recruit a new 6 month contract Client Services team member to expand its client services department here in Australia.
This role would suit a recent entrant within the financial services marketplace as full training will be given to the right candidate.
The role is a temporary 6 month contract, however our client is always expanding and will consider offering a full time contract following completion of the initial 6 months.
The role is a very exciting and varied role with the following range of duties:
• Providing front line support to clients across phone, email, web chat and social media
• Proactively conversing with clients about financial markets and our latest innovations
• Providing an execution-only phone dealing service (following relevant training and support)
• Resolving trade disputes
• Providing clients with technical support with our front-end platforms and chart packages
Our client is looking for a pro-active individual that has a genuine interest in the financial markets and is looking to further their career within an organisation that offers genuine career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following skills:
- Highly numerate
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Pro-active approach to work with the ability to work without supervision
- Additional languages such as Mandarin or Cantonese would be an advantage but not essential
- A degree level education
Benefits of the role:
Our client believes in rewarding hard work and a great work life balance and offers some of the below excellent benefits.
- Excellent starting salary
- Bonus scheme
- increased superannuation payments
- Gym membership contributions
- 20 days paid holiday in addition to state and federal holidays
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply now
Job Type: Full Time