Technical Support Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
You’re a customer support agent who’s obsessed with delivering a great experience. But you’ve mastered your products and are wondering what’s next. Sure, you could just join a new company and learn their products, but you’ve got deeper technical skills that you want to use. Or…
You could be part of a company that supports dozens of products and is constantly adding more. You could solve problems no one’s ever seen. And you could do it from anywhere in the world.
Welcome to the Customer Support team at Trilogy. We support over 100 unique enterprise software products – everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. We not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, we also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before.
Trilogy consistently wows its customers with the quality of support we provide. We’re committed to hiring the top 1%, so you’ll work with people who challenge you. We’ve been fully remote for over 20 years and our systems, processes, and management style are designed to optimize your remote work experience. We believe in constant improvement and push for perfection. Join our advanced technical support team to see how we’re transforming customer support.
What You Will Be Doing
- Wow customers by solving complex or new problems
- Grow your product knowledge – both in breadth and depth
- Dig deep to discover the root causes of issues – exploring source code, databases, logs, and traces
- Explore source code, databases, logs, and traces to find or create solutions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Answer the same questions over and over again
- Provide trivial or basic troubleshooting
- Get bored focusing on a single product or technology
- Write knowledge base articles
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and develop new solutions
- Ensure solutions solve the root cause of problems
- Write step-by-step processes, solutions, and ticket updates
- 2+ years of software development
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing technical support
- Ability to speak and write professionally in English
- 24/7 availability for 8-hour shifts
Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3330-BB-Bridgeto-TechnicalSuppo.006
Engineering, Information Technology, and Customer Service
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Telecommunications
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.