Tax Business Technology Product Manager
The EY Tax Business Technology group enables high quality service delivery by EY’s Global Tax sub-service lines through the strategic use of technology and in coordination with the related functions of knowledge, learning and service development. The services produced will coordinate with go-to-market programs and client service delivery at an area and global level.
This position is part of the Global Tax Business Technology team working on a variety of Cross Service Line initiatives and will be required to support client engagements at a strategic level. These initiatives are focused on delivering global technology solutions to meet the needs of practitioners within and across each service line. This specific role is to initially provide Product Management Support for Tax Deliverable/Workflow, Service and Commercial Management – including as part of the Global Tax Platform (GTP).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work with Product Management (Global and Area teams) to gather and understand business needs and requirements regarding Deliverable/Workflow, Service and Commercial Management Support Area teams with Global deployment activities and escalations
- Support with Tax Quality and other compliance related activities
- Assist with facilitating business user acceptance testing and management
- Work with PM to create/update change management deliverables, including but not limited to: Communications / Help site, training materials, email templates, and business presentations/awareness information
- Help support with client specific issues and queries
- Support with monitoring/reporting of deployment/adoption status and benefits
- Work with GTP/IT business analysts / QA teams to ensure the delivered product meets business needs
- Support with product management of GTP Deliverable/Workflow, Service and Commercial Management
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with project stakeholders to understand their business objectives and practices, and to achieve effective coordination in the deployment of technology services. Acts as a go-to contact from a product management perspective
- Acquire and demonstrate and understanding of business reequirements from business leaders and translate these across to IT teams
- Proactively influences the direction, content and maintenance of the product roadmap that guides development and implementation decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Presenting recommendations to stakeholders, including Global Service Line Leadership, regarding both the use and enhancement of the products. This will involve relevant challenge to ensure the best business solutions are achieved.
- Provides meaningful contributions to team efforts to enhance overall departmental effectiveness
- Shares knowledge across business to ensure optimal leverage of solutions in other areas
- Support engagement and pursuit teams with client discussions and interaction around strategic positioning and deployment of technology
Skills And Attributes For Success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in understanding and translating business needs into technical requirement
- Experience in the product management for Global solutions
- Communicates clearly, tactfully and effectively.
- Ability to foster and model strong teamwork.
- Able to analyze problems and recommend/negotiate solutions.
- Able to think creatively and match business requirements to innovative technology solutions
- Understanding of working in a Global (multi-country) or complex environment, preferable within professional services
- Experience/understanding of business process design/documentation, workflow/BPM processes/tools and other relevant service and commercial management processes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good working knowledge of the IT infrastructure within EY but more importantly a thorough perspective on the global tax business and the clients we serve.
- Experience with BPM/Workflow products, and process documentation design
- Experience in the effective development and deployment of similar projects
- Demonstrable experience of managing senior stakeholders and their expectations
- Experience of using SharePoint and Office 365 products
- Knowledge of technologies in the marketplace specifically in relation to tax and accounting solutions
What We Look For
- Needs to be able to work flexibly across multiple timezones, and be able to effectively communicate with people from different countries/cultures and different stages of technology maturity.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de productos y Marketing
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ve.linkedin.com.