Talent Developer, TA Solutions.
Johnson & Johnson
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In This Role, You Will
In this role you will support groundbreaking capabilities that will help our team be the best, so we can recruit for the best.
- Be a part of a global TA Solutions Talent Development team that will ultimately drive the successful identification, attraction, and development of talent in support of various talent segments.
- Use multiple capabilities including digital talent development, innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&J’s talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
- Use enterprise development strategies (J&J employer brand, etc.) and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns (via social, email outreach, etc.) for talent needs.
- Partner with TA Solutions Team Leader to review key performance indicators that improve talent development efficiency and overall individual and team performance.
- Work closely with Talent Insights team to enhance talent development outcomes based on research and insights
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Development, or HR experience is required.
- At least 3 years of talent mapping and engagement experience is required.
- Experience in creating talent pipelines for varying functions and levels through multiple channels required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence key partners across an organization required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member is required.
- Experience supporting Marketing/Sales related functions is a plus.
- Experience supporting pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing, and employee branding preferred.
- The ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Engineering, Information Technology
Hospital & Health Care, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.