Talent Acquisition Specialist
Buy Box Experts
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
Are you an experienced Recruiter?
Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you!
Apply today, get hired virtually, and start working from home or remotely!
We are a fast growing Amazon marketing agency looking for a Recruiter to join our People Experience Team. The ideal candidate possesses a growth mindset, pays attention to details, and has the ability to independently problem solve. Working for a fast-paced and growing agency makes this position an exciting opportunity! Buy Box Experts is redefining e-commerce, boosting our clients’ revenue by leaps and bounds, by helping companies reach their potential on Amazon.
- Manage candidate experience throughout the sourcing, screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding processes
- Build and maintain a talent pool database through research, relationship management and screening to present a candidate slate
- Manage candidate and requisition management within the applicant tracking system
- Serve as a thought leader to advance our sourcing tools, interview processes and identify opportunities to enhance the candidate experience and broaden our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or the equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years Recruiting experience with high volume, strategic recruiting, preferably in a digital agency
- Global recruiting experience highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including ATS systems
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques preferred
- Linkedin Recruiter experience preferred
- Align with the company’s core values to ensure a world-class customer experience
Our Philippines Employees Will Enjoy The Following
- Perks of working from home or remotely
- Excellent Monthly Pay
- Internet Allowance
- Standard 13th Month Pay
- Medical Insurance (HMO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Offs
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Fixed Schedule and Weekends Off
- Career Growth opportunities
- Fantastic co-workers!
What You Need
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- – 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- – at least 4GB RAM;
- – Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC HeadsetA high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lindon, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us. ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand’s overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel. The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Marketing and Advertising
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.