Talent Acquisition Solutions Recruiting Manager.
Johnson & Johnson
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company- they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Leader, TA Solutions Recruiting within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Paranaque City, Philippines.
The Leader, TA Solutions Recruiting will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will lead and motivate a high performing team of experienced TA Solutions Recruiting Recruiters to acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates.
You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead and motivate a high performing team of experienced Recruitment Solutions Team Recruiters in the ongoing processes of acquiring top talent in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs to increase the effectiveness
- Own the whole end-to-end recruiting process by embracing new technologies to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, assessment, offer, onboarding and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and employer equity
- Influence, communicate, and lead outcomes with Regional TA Deliver Leads and managers and project leaders by driving effective recruiting strategies, setting expectations and helping identify the skills or characteristics that lead to success in a role
- Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, accurately assess candidates, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams
- Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, global and regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge to be addressed by translating a business strategy
- Motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, and providing constructive feedback for performance improvement. Assess team members’ workload and performance, ensure proper assignment of cases and workload to deliver targeted Assessment and Selection Service Level
- Perform as a player/coach to maintain and deliver on a limited bench of traditional work
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience,
- A minimum of 4 years of people management experience,
- A minimum of 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
- Experience operating in a co-sourced model is preferred.
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions is required.
- Strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent and developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline.
- Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Experience as a people manager or mentor is strongly preferred.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English, in additional to local language is required
- This role may require up to 10-15% International Travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Hospital & Health Care, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.