Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Barry Callebaut Group
- Performing the sourcing through SUCCESS FACTORS or recruitment agencies to fill open positions with internal and external candidates;
- Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, interviews, etc.);
- Defining and implementing consistent induction and on-boarding programs for new employees or in case of internal moves;
- Preparing trainings plan (after discussing needs with Managers) and ensuring its effective implementation (with a focus on mandatory trainings);
- Monitoring training budget (shared with HR Adm. Comp & Ben. Mgr.);
- Evaluating trainings effectiveness and ROI after each training session;
- Contributing to the embedding of performance and people development tools like PMDP, IDP, PIP (training sessions, practical sessions with managers and employees);
- Ensuring performance management process (targets setting and performance appraisal) is executed properly and on time;
- Preparing Talent Review process for HR Manager and GM (could attend local pre-Talent review discussions if need be);
- Proposing or initiating various employment branding initiatives/activities;
- Coordinating various surveys on other HR subjects (Employees Engagement).
- Required academic qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree preferably in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in leading or implementing recruitment processes, but also trainings management and people development programs, preferably in an industrial and multinational environment.
- Solid recruitment experience especially for behavioral aspects in interviews ;
- Solid training management experience;
- Good teaching skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Strong networker (strong existing network from which to gain qualified referrals and introductions);
- Interpersonal/Leadership competencies
- Good Integrity and ethics;
- Result oriented;
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork;
- Strong multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload;
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
Females Applications are highly encouraged.
N.B.: Interested external candidates should submit their applications via the https://jobs.barry-callebaut.com/ platform no later than 21st September 2021
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.