Systems Analyst/Designer II
Job Closing Date
09th July 2021
It Application Development
To m aintain and support the Debt Counselling Team.
- Make and validate recommendations based on cost and userabilty (feasibility).
- Deliver work products according to the agreed time lines and within agreed budget.
- Deliver proof of concepts to customers and obtain the necessary sign-off.
- Communicate new features to stakeholders through forums.
- Engage business stakeholders as per stakeholder lists as well as senior programmers, architecture delivering hardware, software and firmware support across domains (including production environments).
- Participate in research that will enable recommendations related to system software.
- Advise and make recommendation on what king of software and availability will be required (medium to high projects).
- System Maintenance
- System Support
- System/Application Development
- Scrum Master
- Jira Kanban Board planning execution
- Execute SAFe Construct
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Bcom Information Technology
Minimum Experience Level
7 to 10 years Information Technology experience, of which 3-4 years in Systems Analysis and design experience
- ASP.NET MVC + .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET WebForms
- LINQ, Entity Framework, Unit testing frameworks, Mocking frameworks, Mapping frameworks
Experience & Skill set continued
- Jasmine, Castle Windsor, StructureMap, Spring.Net, HTML5, CSS
- TSQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Jobs and scheduling, SQL Performance optimisation, Azure DevOps
- Microsoft EWS, UML, XML/XSD/XSLT, Json, Nhibernate, Kotlin
- TeamCity,SOAP UI, Git; BitBucket; TFS, SVN
- JetBrains ReSharper, Redgate Developer Suite, StyleCop, Azure Hosting
- Compelling Communication
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Information Technology and Services, Banking, and Financial Services