- Long Term Career Growth
- Exciting Innovative Business
- Attractive Salary
Permanent Position | International Defence Company | Central Melbourne
Your new company
If you enjoy thinking outside the box and working in a dynamic and innovative environment, then this is the role for you. You will joining a very successful Defence Business who places great value in their intelligent, motivated and innovative employees. If you are looking for a position where you can implement your own ideas and process in a thriving environment then look no further.
Your new role
Your new role is to provide system engineering and technical support on various projects. The role includes assuring compliance with design for installation aspects, system fault identification ahead of and throughout system integration, verification and validation activities. Support each system through acceptance and into the follow-on support phase
- Development, Review and Approval of design changes.
- Support the Engineering change management process
- Support the coordination of Independent Technical Reviews
- Conduct technical discussions and meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and initiate changes to engineering and installation processes as appropriate.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree, preferably communications, electronics or similar
- Have experience as a Systems Engineer and an understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of current development and design of voice and data networks and radio communication systems.
- Have experience in the Defence or a similar industry such as rail
- Currently hold or be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Clearances.
What you’ll get in return
You will have exposure to flagship defence projects, unlocking unparalleled opportunities across systems engineering and your future career. This company provides growth and internal opportunistic ultimately excelling your defence career and your future. This is an opportunity not to be missed/
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your CV to Ali Kavanagh at Hays Defence on [email protected] or telephone Ali on 0412668790 Alternatively, to discuss more roles within the Australian Defence space, call Ali for a confidential discussion
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Defense & Space