Looking at sustainability from many facets including energy, emissions, water, waste and green leasing you will play a key role in delivering JLL’s scope of service. Working closely with the ESS Team and the client stakeholders, the Sustainability Analyst is responsible for the following-
- The utility data management of the client property portfolio, including collation/compilation, critical analysis, consolidation and reporting of all electricity, gas and water accounts from a wide variety of utility suppliers, landlords and information sources.
- Ensuring data contained within the data management system is maintained to a consistently high standard, complies with client requirements, is accurate, consistent and integrated, does not contain any contradictory information, and can be used for internal and external reporting.
- The delivery of portfolio reporting to nominated deadlines, for the following types of reports-
- Carbon emissions reporting
- Client monthly & quarterly environmental strategy reporting
- Provide all data / info to assist with the environmental reporting as required.
Monthly reporting including-
- Property level, to the extent of sub-metering, of consumption, cost and emissions reporting
- Provide ad-hoc reports, as required, to demonstrate the JLL’s compliance with the Contract, Specification, Management Plan or Service Plan, which may include individual site reporting, cost recovery calculations, etc.
- Management of JLL’s data management system and support client user access as required
- Troubleshoot issues around energy, water and waste billing
- Take the lead in working with internal and external teams and consultants to facilitate investigations and metering for energy and sustainable outcomes.
- Analyse utility data, including meter and interval data, energy consumption and costs, in order to identify and investigate opportunities for energy improvement and efficiency
- Analyse the merits of environmental improvement projects through analysis of current benchmarks, costs and payback periods to determine return on investment in support of budget funding requests and business cases.
- Support the development of business cases to propose sustainability opportunities as requested/required
- Assist and support the achievement, measurement and reporting of sustainability principles.
- Support the management of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Sound like you? Why don’t you apply? To apply you need to be- –
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Engineering or related field are desirable but not mandatory. Demonstrable experience within a similar role will be well regarded.
- 3-7 years of proven experience working in corporate sustainability, government or sustainability consulting within complex operating environments.
- A demonstrated aptitude for the interpretation and analysis of numerical data; preferably in an energy, emissions or utilities context with an understanding of how they relate to the property and building management.
- The ability to extract and analyse data into clear and logical reports with a particular attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office product suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, particularly Excel with a knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas, etc.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Commercial Real Estate, Management Consulting, and Investment Management