Supplier Onboarding Coordinator
PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time| ID: 19187
The Digitalization and Processes team is an off-shore team functioning under the Digitalization and Processes department within Global Procurement. We are responsible for supervising source-to-pay and other procurement support processes and providing technical and operational support to key system platforms such as SAP Ariba. Since our team consists of subject matter experts, we also support different project initiatives related to digitalization and automation and engage with the different Category Teams, Regional Procurement Organizations, Global IT, and Group & Regional Finance in improving global implementation and continuous improvement.
SSC > Procurement > Digitalization & Processes
- Prepare data collection for the Ariba onboarding process
- Contact suppliers to get necessary information (contacts, addresses, organization, etc.) and follow-up
- Follow-up of onboarding process performed via Ariba (dashboard management)
- Support supplier for any question related to business usage
- Escalate reported supplier issues to appropriate internal team
- Perform other responsibilities related to supplier onboarding as assigned from time to time
- Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or Engineering. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in similar functions for 1 – 2 years
- Fluent in English
- Capability to communicate with suppliers
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba or any eProcurement tool
- Significant problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to facilitate communication between business, external vendors, and technical teams
What We Offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, attractive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a good future! To meet business growth needs, Vestas needs a lot of expertise to join us. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on-job training, an ideal platform for professional and personal development, a Bonus Program, colorful team activities and etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results. Choose us, choose a good future!
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of September 2021.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensures equal opportunities for everyone regardless of social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day-to-day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organization.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Renewables & Environment
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.