Supervisor, Transaction Processing
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Requires broad technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and/or program management.
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Supervises daily tasks of complex business, technical support, or production teams.
- Responsible for team success.
- Works within established precedents and practices.
- Examines information to solve ongoing problems.
- Ability to perform work unsupervised.
- Comprehensive understanding of a range of processes, procedures, systems and concepts in own field.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
Provides daily team supervision (e.g., coaching on performance, coordinating activities, checking on quality, and work progress).
- Solves problems and evaluates possible solutions using technical experience and precedents.
- Uses tact to exchange ideas and information concisely and rationally.
- Supports financial management.
- Supervises resources.
- Contributes to business growth and efficiencies.
- Responsible for performance management and conducting performance reviews.
- Manages escalated issues and complex tasks.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Ensures TAT is met for all volumes assigned to respective shifts through proper planning.
- Ensures Quality is met for all volumes processed during shifts.
- Ensures appropriate staffing; interviews candidates.
- Collaborates with Managers on key performance measures identified by the client.
- Facilitates work allocation.
- Tracks and monitors daily and monthly reporting.
- Participates in progress improvement without impact to quality of work.
- Communicates with teams and Managers to provide work status.
- Participates in meetings with internal teams and external clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.