Supervisor, Customer Experience
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Broad technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage hiring and termination actions and training for multiple employees.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews for team members.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and program management.
- Supervises daily tasks of the business, technical support and production teams
- Responsible for team results
- Works within established precedents and practices.
- Evaluates and organizes information to solve for problems and challenges
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures, systems, and concepts.
- Ability to coordinate team efforts to achieve overall company and client goals.
- Directly impacts the quality of services provided
- Supports and trains team members to impact end user experiences
- Provides supervision including coaching and quality checks to support associate progress
- Solves problems and evaluates possible solutions using past technical experience.
- Strong communication skills to share ideas and information.
- Delivers quality, productivity, and compliance KPI reports.
- Coaches and gives feedback to team members to enhance performance.
- Shares processes and business updates with the team.
- Supervises the team to identify coaching opportunities.
- Recommends training interventions when necessary.
- Outlines best practices for associate growth and improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.