Supervisor Accounting I
The Supervisor Accounting manages the development, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensures integration of data produced into systems and supports objectives of financial analysts.
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper recordkeeping for historical purposes.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 10 years of work experience; 5 years of related experience is required.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Gambling & Casinos, Computer Software, and Information Technology and Services
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.