Superintendent – Concrete
In light of an upcoming new project Motheo in Botswana, ADP Kukama are accepting applications for a Superintendent – Concrete role.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this position supervises and directs all Earthworks initiatives and operations to ensure they are up to a high standard and in line with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Objectives And Responsibilities
- Maximise the productivity and efficiency of the Earthworks team by planning, scheduling, and ensuring the appropriate allocation of all resources to ensure deliverables are met.
- Ensure project activities are carried out as required to meet day-to-day and overall objectives.
- Manage the quality of output produced from the Earthworks team to ensure deliverables are met to high-level of accuracy and in accordance with Project, Client, and regulatory standards
- Monitor contractors’ progress according to contract schedule to ensure key milestones are being achieved.
- Ensure the safety of construction on site by conducting regular inspections and advise the Construction Manager immediately of any safety, environmental, community or industrial relations incidents as per approved Company policy and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree or Diploma in Construction/Engineering (desirable) or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in various aspects of Supervision in the mineral processing construction and related industries.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility and discretion.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE COB 7 SEPTEMBER 2021
Management and Manufacturing
Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, and Oil & Energy
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana