Subject Matter Expert II
- Implement, troubleshoot and support the Five9 call center software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environment.
- Accurately document technical issues, escalations and customer interactions.
- Updates Knowledge Articles (Internal/External)
- Diagnoses problems accurately and works to find appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Partner with Customers to optimize the Five9 call center software solution.
- Proactively do trend analysis in an attempt to offer preventative solutions and eliminate recurring problems.
- Identify underlying causes of a problem, including problem identification and classification
- Will be cognizant of all known service outages and will maintain awareness of all maintenance / software product changes that could impact customers.
- Will work cross functionally in a customer facing capacity, and coordinate with internal organizations with Five9.
- Work within a 24x7x365 support environment.
- Play an essential role in highly escalated issues.
- Act as countermeasure for customers asking for an Engineering team engagement.
- Job requirements are subject to change based on management discretion.
- Deep Knowledge of ACD, CTI, VoIP and IVR applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Background on local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Background in Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, MPLS, QoS, RIP)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., SIP, FTP/SFTP, IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, EIGRP, WebRTC)
- Troubleshooting experience on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent
- Programming Background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple cases and troubleshooting activities simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work varied hours based on business needs.
- Experience working across cultures.
- Knowledge of contact center operations.
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
- Knowledge of Network troubleshooting skills using various applications such as Wireshark.
- Understanding of Contact Center concepts and software like Performance Management, Workforce Management, Knowledge Management, Quality Monitoring, etc.
- Must possess strong technical call center skills preferably in a technical support or customer service role.
- Functional knowledge in wide variety of CRM’s
- Experience with SaaS model and applications a plus.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Reporting tools such as Business Objects.
- Experience in Empirix.
- Knows how to apply best optimization configuration for Five9 Services
- Familiar with all common CS Operational processes.
- Deep understanding of SIP is a must.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Telecommunications
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.