Strategy and Operations Associate (Remote)
As Strategy and Operations Associate, you will lead necessary analysis and modeling exercises to inform executive decision making. You are a utility player interested in the inner workings of startups and willing to do what it takes to meet the insurance needs of traditionally-underserved Spanish speakers in the US.
The Strategy and Operations Associate will collaborate across teams, and lead experiments to help build a category-defining insurance offering. You are a strong critical thinker, enjoy solving problems, and can translate high-level strategic goals into execution. The Associate will have exposure to different sides of the business and will help shape the direction of the company.
The Strategy and Operations Associate will report directly to the COO.
Bring your deep auto insurance expertise, a frustration with the status quo, and a willingness to shake things up to this exciting opportunity to lead a category-defining insurance offering.
- Lead analysis on a variety of business problems to help drive decision making
- Oversee ad hoc strategic projects and own the results
- Build partnerships across different teams to execute on strategic priorities
- Collaborate with executives to help shape the direction of the company
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in management consulting or investment banking
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work closely in cross-functional teams ○ Experience working with software teams & Agile ways of working ideal
- Lead and thrive in non-hierarchical settings
- Scrappy, self-starting hustler, able to get things done in an unstructured startup environment
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Passion for social impact
What we offer:
- Generous early stage equity grants
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Responsibility and autonomy at a growing company
- The opportunity to build something big and exciting
- Paid parental leave
Powered by JazzHR