Strategic Partnerships Manager
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.Role Objective
- Educate the consumer to evolve in their purchasing methodologies, generating trust and loyalty to Rappi as their favorite tool to meet the demands of the day.
- Own the relationship with strategic partners and be the single point of contact for key partners
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and develop an extensive understanding of their business challenges
- Create joint business plans with key partners to grow their online store in Rappi.
- Build and execute the commercial calendar working with partners and Rappi internal teams such as Revenue, Growth, Brand, Operations and Partnerships.
- Drive excellence in service levels working with partners and Rappi Operational team
- Identify new opportunities to generate revenue for partners and Rappi.
- Help partners to expand their users base by designing initiatives, defining budgets and executing with support of the Rappi Growth team
- Help communicate Rappi’s value proposition and awareness through leveraging partner’s communication channels
- Review business performance, share the results to partners, and create gap closing initiatives
- Continous development and monitoring of convertion funnel identifying and resolving issues.
- University degree
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing sales field
- Commercial mindset and passion for Rappi’s strategy and competitive position.
- Ability to define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Self starter. Proactively identify and navigate through ambiguity with little or no guidance.
- Proven track record in establishing strong client relationships at a senior level, across a diverse client base. Great communication skills.
- Deep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow.
- Ability to speak English or Spanish fluently.
He leído y acepto la Autorización de Datos Personales de Rappi S.A.S
Conforme a la Política de Tratamiento de Datos Personales
I have read and accept the Authorization of Personal Data from Rappi S.A.S
In accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Desarrollo empresarial y Ventas
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ec.linkedin.com.