Store Manager – Te Rapa
Skills And Attributes Required
- At least 2+ years store management experience ideally in apparel or large format retail
- Passion for providing the highest customer experience
- Experience with recruitment and training staff
- Visual merchandising and stock management skills
- Strong operational abilities
- Proven results driving sales and profit
What you will be rewarded with:
- $63k base salary
- Bonus structure
- Generous discounts across multiple brands
- Tuesday – Saturday roster
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career within senior retail management
Leading global outdoor lifestyle brand whose journey began in Aotearoa New Zealand over thirty years ago. Known for their passion for creating a positive and rewarding culture they are the leading outdoors and adventure brand. Their people are an integral part of their business, providing career opportunities to further develop careers as well as using sustainable products and processes.
Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Have the ability to lead, motivate, build sales and service through exceptional store management. Reporting into the Northern Retail Manager. Leading a team of up to 13 in one of their top performing stores in the region. Encourage your team to bring their best every day. Work hard, play hard environment within a company that will value your hard work ethic and feel rewarded!
Please note you must have NZ working rights and currently reside in NZ to be considered.
Love the outdoors, APPLY NOW!
JOB REFERENCE #3322921
Sales and Business Development
Apparel & Fashion, Staffing and Recruiting, and Retail