Sr Product Marketing Manager (Product Launches)
You will be responsible for the end to end process of selected product and category launches by leading, developing and implementing product unique messaging, go-to-market strategy applied to the different stages of the customer lifecycle bringing a consistent marketing vision and direction for the product to accomplish ambitious revenue and growth targets.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven and creative performance marketer experienced in onsite merchandising, Social advertising, email marketing, and delivering results through continual experimentation. Passionate about measuring performance and ROI. They will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing programs, work across diverse functions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, support aggressive timelines, and pivot seamlessly across tactical and strategic requirements.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands, all powered by meaningful purposes.
We deliver experiences, launch movements, lighting up communities of millions in the US and worldwide. We transform industries by solving problems and improving lives.
The Trafilea team is composed of more than 250 fast-paced and ambitious doers. We are data-driven thinkers, passionate marketers, and tech innovators.
We’ve been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 companies to work remote.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US counting that grew from 0 to +5 million customers since launching in 2018 at profits.
A Global DTC Brand that offers a curated selection of bras, shapewear, leggings and underwear from coveted brands. Our mission is to shape the lives of our customers by providing everyday essentials that support all body types, shapes, and sizes, and by inspiring confidence and embracing body positivity.
Shapermint has become one of the fastest growing apparel companies of the year.
- Develop, lead, produce and execute effective go-to-market multichannel strategies for new product launches (private label, national brand and categories).
- Collaborate with brand marketing, growth teams, copywriters and designers to ideate high performing advertising campaigns across different digital media channels building effective media assets that serve each channel’s purpose with a focus on performance.
- Develop and execute marketing experimentation roadmap, using both paid, CRM and onsite channels, rapidly iterating to optimize traffic and return on investment.
- Create, launch, measure and optimize marketing campaigns that drive product discovery, and acquisition, engagement, and retention for Customers to maximize performance and revenue based on the stage of the growth funnel.
- Partner with Marketing Delivery, Merchandising and Planning teams to follow launches calendar, merchandising performance and inventory status to ensure all campaigns are supporting key business priorities.
- Aggregate and analyze inputs from multiple sources to formulate the product marketing strategy, measuring and evaluating how your initiatives accomplished targets and create clear reports to present product performance and recommendations of next steps.
- Effectively communicate the marketing performance, opportunities, objectives, strategy, and milestones to senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Research new industry trends and provide recommendations/testing plans for new product developments based on learnings of previous product launch performance.
- Provide feedback and work with the product development team to implement product improvements to increase product rating, add new features to products or drive color/sizing expansion.
- 6+ years of experience in business-to-business or consumer digital performance marketing including acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications and product marketing.
- Proven experience managing large (10+ talents) cross functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ambitious doer, energetic and organized leader that love to accomplish operational excellence.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Highly analytical – being able to tell stories with data and translate numbers into actionable insights.
- Dynamic and agile mindset. Ambitious, creative and relentless problem-solver.
- A highly collaborative team player with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others.A customer-centric, analytical and ROI based approach to all decision making.
- Background in the apparel, fashion, beauty or consumer goods industries.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y Ventas
Marketing y publicidad, Software y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.