Sr Product Designer – Async
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Senior Product Designer you will be solving impactful problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process within a specific product area: From research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
Your team will be responsible for creating innovative experiences that redefine how enterprises work remotely by taking advantage of new asynchronous rituals and methods, and empowering teams to better engage and collaborate more effectively.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research.
- Create functional, usable and delightful experiences both for web and native environments.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and specs to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision.
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly.
YOUR PROFILE The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Extensive experience and outstanding skills in complex interaction design.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Confident champion of Human Centered Design.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on SaaS products, and designing for multiple devices.
- Capable of and eager to dive into project work, and demonstrate excellence to design teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and lead from a remote location.
- Passion for MURAL’s mission.
- Experience working with distributed teams around the world.
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Diseño, Arte/Creatividad y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.