Sr Engr Cslt-Sys Architecture
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Verizon Network Systems organization is responsible for building the reliable network to enable our5G & Fiber services to customers across the US footprint. Network Systems IT organization develop the required IT systems to support and provision the networks as well the systems that our technicians need to carry the engineering, provisioning and service assurance activities.
- As an architect you are responsible for building the necessary DevOps pipeline for Database operations within IT systems for continuous deployment
- Assessing the reliability of Database
- Identifying the process waste & toil in systems
- Designing & implementing required automation/AIOPS solutions to database operation
- Leading database reliability goals across IT systems in Network Systems landscape.
- Constant look at industry trends and help in leading the Automation transformation in the organization.
- Setting Flyway and Liquibase for Database Deployment
- Applying the analytical skills in enriching observability platform setup and help in bringing operations excellence with efficient root cause analysis.
- Leveraging the emerging technologies AI/ML to transform operations and lead AIOps.
- Consulting and lead the Automation, RPA solutions for bringing operation excellence.
- Managing to lead the objectives in matrix organizations.
You’ll Need To Have
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of work experience in the Oracle and Postgres RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc
- Four or more years of work experience in the Database Architectures.
Even Better To Have
- A degree with one or more years of relevant work experience in Operations/AIOps.
- Experience in any Database CICD tools like Flyway, Liquibase etc.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Technologies.
- Four or more years of work experience in Automation/RPA.
- Experience in working in Matrix organizations.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
- Industry related certifications.
- Knowledge on AI/ML technologies.
Job Family: TEC
Business Unit: VZBIN
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Telecommunications, Information Technology and Services, and Computer & Network Security