Emergence Bilingual School
Spanish Tutors assist other pupils and students individually or in small groups to improve their Spanish skills. These instructors perform activities like monitoring student progress, identifying areas which need improvement, helping with understanding and preparing students for tests.
A Spanish tutor should possess a passion for helping students learn and have the knowledge and skills to help students find new ways to look at difficult skills and concepts. As a tutor, you must have patience, as many students and pupils you work with will have trouble understanding the content you are trying to help them with. You must also have a positive attitude and know ways to motivate students when they become frustrated by material they do not understand.
Spanish Tutor Responsibilities and Duties
- As an after-school tutor, your main responsibility is to support the process of the pupils/students learning of content as instructed by their teacher, explain how to understand skills in their area of weakness, and review content with them.
- Also help pupils/students develop study skills and organization techniques to help improve their academic performance.
- More so, assist pupils/students with grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation to assist them in foreign language understanding.This may be done in a one-on-one or group setting.
- Furthermore, will report on pupils and share the reports with supervisors at the end of each session. In addition to the academic component, tutors offer encouragement and support to keep students and pupils motivated and ready to learn and are serving as a role model to the students and pupils.
- Handle skill based tutoring in Spanish 1 and 2.
- Evaluate pupils and students to measure skill progression and determine improvement areas.
- Support pupils and students to develop and meet academic goals.
- Help students and pupils to prepare for tests.
- Record and report pupils and students progress.
- Tutoring will be completed on weekdays during the regular school year, between the hours of 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Spanish language degree; a general degree with a minor in Spanish or equivalent.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] not later than January 2022.
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.