- Minimum 5 years of development and design experience in IBM BPM
- Working experience on user interfaces using BPM coaches and coach views, dashboards, and reports
- At least 1.5-2 years of working experience on Oracle Stored Procedures, queries, table designing, indexes
- Experience working with Spark UI and Coach Views
- Good understating on BPM development using 7.5.1.x, 8.5.x, 8.6 versions
- Knowledge on Core Java and Advanced Java
- Knowledge on FileNet or any other ECM tool
- Knowledge on rule development using ODM
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech experience in an enterprise environment preferred
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
- Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Self-motivator and self-starter,
- Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management
Uri ng trabaho